|Power||Comb.eng.: 245 kW (333 hp); El.mach.: 70 kW (95 hp); Tot.syst.: 306 kW (416 hp) at Comb.eng.: 5,500 - 6,500 1/min; El.mach.: 2,200 - 2,600 1/min; Tot.syst.: 5,500 1/min|
|Acceleration from 0 - 100 km/h||5.9 s|
|Top speed||243 km/h|
|Fuel Consumption/Emissions* Combined in l/100 km||3.4 - 3.3|
|CO2 emissions in g/km||79 - 75|
|Typical electric range in everyday driving NEDC||38 km|
|Electricity consumption (combined) in kWh/100 km||20.8 - 18.6|
Still the greatest decoration for any athlete:
Any car that maintains its leading position as the sports car among SUVs with such undisputed authority deserves something truly special. That’s why we’ve given the Cayenne another makeover. We’ve refined it. Polished it. And now it’s time for the Cayenne Platinum Edition model range to make their debut.
With purposefully selected materials. For an even greater sense of style. With eye-catching details, like the Porsche Crest on the headrests. For that certain ‘je ne sais quoi’.
With 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin platinum and door sill guards with the ‘Platinum Edition’ logo, both available exclusively for the Edition models. For even greater elegance.
With newly developed Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including online navigation and Connect Plus module. And with electrically adjustable eight-way Sports seats featuring seat centres in Alcantara®.
The Cayenne Platinum Edition model range.
How do you recognise a trailblazing design?
From the gazes drawn to it.
Some want to stand out, others prefer to leave a lasting impression. It’s all just a question of style. The exclusive 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin platinum are impressively accentuated by the wheel arch extensions in the exterior colour. And the dynamic Porsche contouring plays its part by keeping drawn gazes transfixed. In short: sports car fascination for drivers who dare to dream.
Highlights of the extended standard specification.
• Bi-Xenon main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
• Wheel arch extensions painted in exterior colour
• 20-inch RS Spyder Design wheels in satin platinum – exclusive to the Cayenne Platinum Edition model range
• Privacy glass
• Automatically dimming mirrors
• ParkAssist (front and rear)
• Exterior package in black (high-gloss)
The basis for every grand entrance:
The cockpit is a synthesis of art forms: from pure sport emotion to comfort to digital high-tech. The multifunction sports steering wheel gives you fast and ergonomic control of gearshifts. The eight-way Sports seats, featuring high, prominently contoured side bolsters, provide optimum support. The BOSE® Surround Sound System, with a total output of 665 watts, delivers the commensurate listening experience. New routes open up with newly developed Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including online navigation. Fitted as standard exclusively in the Cayenne Platinum Edition, the Connect Plus module adds features such as Apple® CarPlay, the LTE telephone module, Porsche Car Connect and the Porsche Connect app. That’s inner greatness – in all its many forms.
Highlights of the extended standard specification.
• Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with online navigation and Connect Plus module
• Sports seats (8-way, electric) with seat centres in Alcantara®
• BOSE® Surround Sound System
• Porsche Crest embossed on headrests
• Seat heating (front)
• Luxurious analogue clock on dashboard
• Floor mats
• Parking pre-climatisation
• Door sill guards with ‘Cayenne S’ logo illuminated in Acid Green
Fuel Consumption/Emissions* Cayenne S E-Hybrid Platinum Edition: Combined in l/100 km 3.4 - 3.3; CO2 emissions in g/km 79 - 75; Electricity consumption (combined) in kWh/100 km 20.8 - 18.6.
© 2017 Porsche Inter Auto S d.o.o. Pravno obaveštenje
* Data determined in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) in accordance with the Euro 6 (715/2007/EC, 195/2013/EC and ECE-R 101.01) measurement method. The figures do not refer to an individual vehicle nor do they constitute part of the offer. They are intended solely as a means of comparing different types of vehicle. Fuel consumption calculated for vehicles with standard specification only. Actual consumption and performance may vary with items of optional equipment. A vehicle’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions depend not only on its efficient use of fuel but also on driving style and other non-technical factors. The latest Porsche models with a petrol engine are designed to operate on fuels with an ethanol content of up to 10 %. You can obtain further information about individual vehicles from your Porsche Centre. Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.
** These data were obtained using the Euro 5 measurement method (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) with standard equipment. The information does not refer to an individual vehicle and is not part of the offer, but is simply provided so that comparisons can be made between different types of vehicle. Further, up to date information on the individual vehicles can be obtained from your Porsche Centre. Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.