Experience Porsche in a new dimension: whether it’s 360° videos or panoramas, virtual or augmented reality – immersive experiences mean you can also enjoy the inimitable Porsche experience at home.
Motor sports that you can touch.
Experience a hot lap on the famous Circuit de la Sarthe race track with Marc Lieb, the 2016 winner of Le Mans.
On the corkscrew from Laguna Seca.
Birthplace of the drive unit.
Our performance record.
Development workshop for test vehicles.
Test laboratory with a headwind.
Innovative infotainment with online navigation, Apple CarPlay®, telephone module and Connect apps.
The cockpit offers a combination of sporty performance and comfort.
Sports car for five.
Experience the hybrid performance of the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid on the race track.
Get behind the wheel of the new 911 Carrera S and experience true sports car fascination.
Porsche Concept Study Mission E: the Porsche vision of tomorrow, e-mobility. Innovative, superior, sporty and typical Porsche.
With the Porsche Mission E Augmented Reality App, the electric sports car can be explored in an innovative way, anywhere, anytime.
Download for iOS
Download for Android
The new Panamera. A new generation, with the courage to pursue sustainable change. Fully digitally connected, with a breath-taking new design.
• Enjoy 360° footage of the exterior and interior of the new Panamera Turbo and the new Panamera 4 E-Hybrid
• Take your place as co-pilot on a drive on the Porsche Circuit in Leipzig with works driver Romain Dumas
• Find interactive hotspots and discover features such as the new centre console with Direct Touch ControlYou will need Google Cardboard to be able to make full use of the app. The 2D mode can also be used without a VR headset.Download for iOS
The new 911 GT3. Created, tested and optimised in the Porsche Motorsport Centre in Flacht. A place that is usually subject to the utmost secrecy.Get first-hand experience of everything from component development through to the complete vehicle: at the test stand, during aerodynamic tests in the wind tunnel, or on the proving ground.
• Enter a virtual version of the new 911 GT3 and take a look around its interior
• View different stations in the Development Centre in interactive 360° spheres – including the engine workshop, test stand and wind tunnel.
• Take a virtual lap around the proving ground with a Porsche test driverYou will need Google Cardboard to be able to make full use of the app. The 2D mode can also be used without a VR headset.Download for iOSDownload for Android
© 2018 Porsche Centre Kuwait - Behbehani Motors Company. Legal notice.